Saturday, October 20, 2018

Stopped by Janice's home.


She has this huge rubber tree in her back yard. She would like us to trim it back some what? I looked at it and told her sorry. The work is not cutting the tree it is hauling it away. It would take ad least 6 or more trips to the landfill. So charging her would be on the high side. I know she told me that there is a guy that would cut it and haul it away for $150.00. I think that is a great price for this work. 
He has a large dump truck to haul things away. it would be a good day of work for him. 




Over in back of her house, she has this area that she stores things. But there is a a small leak in the upper corner of the roof and the shed. I have seal ed it before, but I guess it needs more? So I used almost full gallon on here again and see what happens. She had the sealer already, so the labor was $20.00. I told her not sure if this is good or not? She understands. 




On Monday night I had a chance to drive south to Port Saint Lucie and play some pickle ball. It was some hard games. There were three guys that usually play together. They are pretty good. But then two collage aged guys came over and it really was some fun. But, boy I was tired. But what a great work out. 
Plus I need to take a break on playing tennis and pickle ball for a week or so. My shoulder is sore. 
Folks if you have never played some sports like this, you are really missing some fun. Plus you walk away and say, wow I am tied. 
We need to keep moving, these old bones need some work out. 
Praise Him and just let Him use you today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...