Thursday, October 25, 2018

Too another drive south. On Friday.



Drive on 95 is such a beautiful drive some days. As this is Friday the traffic was not to bad at all. I have two things I want to do while down this way.  



There is a women's retreat going at Faith Lutheran, North Palm Beach. Like I said this is Friday and during these week-end there is very little help in the kitchen on Friday morning. You know people work and have things to do. So I am trying to get two things accomplished. Helping here and then going farther south to check out my nephews new (o;d)  home.
So just to let you know, these week-end pretty much there is no picture taking. So I didn't see anyone in here and just took a shot of the area to wash the dishes and thing. Over all this  kitchen is a good size. 
I stayed until after lunch, then drove to Boca Raton. There my nephew has just bought this step dad's (Lenny) house. Scott's (my sister)  mom (Betsy) was married to Lenny for many year, thinking 35 or so. But sadly Betsy pass in 2011 an Lenny just passed last month. 
So Betsy kids, sold Scott their part of the home and now it is his. 


As I got there I knew there was some water damage in one of the walls. So to find out what the problem is. So we torn it apart and found out it looks like there was a leak at one time from the clam shell outside. 




Now looking, from out here it looks like there as been a couple of repairs done out here before. 
He caulked along the top and sides and every where there look like water could get in. 


So Scott and I drove over to Home Depot to get a  couple of items 
They really have gone deep into Halloween stuff here at Home Depot. 
We got a couple of things and stopped at Pulix's and got a couple of subs for lunch. 



I can tell you this mobile home is just like every other one we have been working on. Uses 12 gauge wire thru out the home. Pain in the butt. 
I replaces a couple of outlets. 


This my nephew Scott. It looks like we have a way to make is look good again. 


This way he will leave it open for a while. to see if there is any more leaks coming in. 
Well I need to get back home and do something, not sure what it was. But on my way back home. I stopped to get some gas. 


This is Sandalfoot Cove Road. It has been closed for over three months. I have been down here a couple of times and it has been closed since then. 
Over all helped some folks out this last week-end and all is well. 
Hey folks I am so blessed to be able to drive here and there and look on and see my poor little truck has over 242000. mile on here. Thank you Lord for all you do in me and giving me such a great truck too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...