Monday, October 15, 2018

I got back home on Sunday morning. 7th.


Yes it is so nice to get back home. I left Winter Haven around 6:30am. Got home and took a shower and even went to church. (The Crossing)
 I guess I enjoy driving too. I drove to Hutchinson Island. 
I notice they were working under the bridge, so I drove down there to see what they were doing. Still not sure what? 


But what a beautiful view there is from this angle. 



Okay now where is everyone? This beach is so beautiful and the water was warm too. I just walked along the shore line and up and back and head back to do my shopping. 




This reminds me of the Bahamas, no foot prints in the sand. 
I am blessed to live close enough to the beach and be able to enjoy what the folks that have the million dollars homes get to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...