Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Helping a buddy's girl friend move in.



Well I got a call the night before from Larry. he was asking if we could help move his girl friend into her new home. I did have other plans to finish up Betsy's bathroom. But we did this first. 





This is only a one bedroom and bath. But it is big enough for her. I would not even mind living here. It is very spacious land laid out nicely. 
At the end the move went very well and Larry paid us and all is done.
She took my card and told me that she would be calling to get some work done around there. 
So at the end we got us a customer too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...