Monday, October 22, 2018

This is Betsy' s home.


Roy and I got a call last week that Betsy has a couple of soft spots in her bathroom. So we went over an found out there are two soft spots. So I dug up under the one. Notice is was dry. So we will just put a couple of sheets of plywood over the old flooring. 




Okay that is all in. Now the new flooring. It was not slapping in that easy at first, but we got the hang of it. 






Okay all in and looking good. Now we have some trouble with the toilet. The tank bolts are rusted out. So thinking. Don't put it in until we get new bolts plus get the 1.4 round in first of all. 
So now the floor is in and ready to finish it up the next day. 
Hey I can tell you this, I am so glad we don't put in new flooring on large jobs. I even worn the knee pads.  My knees were hurting that night. 
But the real neat thing is He is still using me to help others and make some money too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...