Sunday, October 21, 2018

On the road again, Yes Lauderdale on my way.



That is correct I am on my way south again. This is Tuesday and I have a dentist appointment at 10 am. I left my home at 7 am to make sure I got down there in time. That right I thinking I should be there in less than two hours, but that never works out. 



There is a lot of traffic on the north side. But here, not to bad. 



Until I get to main road to my dentist appointment. There is always traffic here and there. But I made it in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Still crazy. 
This is her office and stations. 
She really has done a nice job remodeling this place and very friendly too. 




I think about two weeks ago they had their grand opening. It was on Facebook. 
I have been going to her for over four or five years. She use to work for another dentist in down town Fort Lauderdale. But she ventured out and started her own practice, 
She has always been very fair to me and given me great service. Her staff are very nice and friendly and warm. They always ask about my driving down, plus what have I been doing. Over all she is my dentist and it really is worth the drive down here. Plus she has very small hands, so I don't have to open my mouth all the way, like I have gone to male dentist and they all have huge hands. 
Over all I know she is giving me her best service too. It seems like I spend about $3,000 or more each year, but I know the teeth are in good hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...