Friday, October 12, 2018

Traveling time, on my way to Winter Haven, Fl.


Every time I come this way, I take a picture of the orange planet coming into Lake Whales. No oranges cooking today??? I guess that more around Nov. 


This was kinda neat to see, Old Tasty Freeze. ice cream stand. This was in Lake Whales, not sure if this just open back up or I just drive by it and have not noticed it before? 


My cousin, Bonita has herself a couple of kittens.. 



They sure are cute and enjoy running here and there. 



Every time I come over I try to help her out, a little. She has been having a lot of trouble with her back and legs. So I cut her grass. This time I didn't use the bag to caught the grass.. Much easier and faster too. Just cut it and go on. 


She was telling me that her outside lamp doesn't work any more. So I went out an got her a new topper. The sad part was I was not use if it would work out not, the reason is I put my finger over the dusk and dawn opening. It didn't turn on. Thinking maybe I did hold it long enough? But in the morning, Saturday, I noticed it was not working. Took the dusk to dawn box out and went to Lowes. 


I put in the new one and see tonight if it works? 
This is Saturday and Bonita and I will be driving over to Tampa (Largo area) Go see Greg and the rest of the family. Share more tomorrow. 
I am blessed to be able to help out and just spend some time with Bonita. She has had a rough time with her health. But by God's grace she has improved. 
Praise HIM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...