Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Well I guess this is Monday


Roy and I stopped by Home Depot to get him a light bulb for their microwave. Mean while I saw the displays for Halloween. Kinda neat this dragon. 


Had a tire repair. I went the Walmart up in Vero Beach. They only had this size for the 26" bikes. Thinking maybe it will work? 


You can see I used the old tube for a liner. Blew the new one up and it held. I dropped it off at Diana's home. Then next morning I got a cll it was flat again. I knew it was the wrong one. So on Tuesday I drove to Fort Pierce Walmart and got a four pack of the correct ones. I replaced it and all is well. I just wasted $7.87 on a tube that blew out. My fault. 




This is Bill's home, he called me and told me that water is getting under the screen door. So that is why Roy and I went to Home Depot in the first place to buy a new sweep. 


That night I drove down to Port Saint Lucie to play some pickle ball. I filled up with gas at Cumberland Farms and it was cheaper here than the one in Vero Beach. 


Plus noticed that on Fridays it is free coffee days. Now I just need to remember that. 


Got don to the pickle ball courts. I sat there for about a hour or so. NO ONE SHOWED. Not a happy camper. I texted and they canceled. SORRY ABOUT THAT. 
Oh well I got to relax and watch some kids play some real tennis here. They were playing their hearts out. 
Over all like I said it was relaxing evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...