Tuesday, October 09, 2018

About two weeks ago we sealed in Nina roof. Used Sta Kool.





The reason we sealed it in she had some water spots. On  the ceiling of the master bathroom. It was not water spots after looking at it closer. But mold. I cleaned off as much as I could, using bleach. Then came back and touched up the areas with Kills stain killer,paint. I for got to take a finished shot. But it came out looking pretty good, I thought. My only question is where did the mold come from? Her bathroom window is always open. Just looking at my bathroom. I have the same set up. Plus my window is always open. I look at my bathroom and never seen mold before. 
Prayerfully the mold is gone and all is well. 




Now this is in her front bedroom. There is a water spot 1 foot by 6 feet. So this area is dry and we did the same with the Kills paint. Put up some tape over the yellow strips and sprayed away. 


I guess at the end of the day we had a beautiful rainbow. Folks I am so blessed each and everyday I am on this earth. So I pray you all have the same attitude. He has things for us to do and just thank Him today for all we do have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...