Friday, October 26, 2018

Yes Monday and Tuesday were days to look at jobs.


This is at Mary Ann's new home. She is not getting much hot water. So open the door on the water heater and had some trouble finding the thermostat, to turn it up a little more. I found it just below the plastic. You can just baring see it. Now it is up to 130. It was at 95



 You can the door needs some help. 




This is Doris's back porch. It really needs some help. Doris and her son were asking how much it would cost to replace this deck? It is 20 ft by 12 ft. I was thinking around a $1,000 plus for supplies. So we talked them after wards and asked if we could just clean the deck of and see. That is a job for Monday Oct 29. Then maybe just pull up the bad boards and replace them? 


Okay now this is Joe and his friend Frank. Frank and his wife Nancy want Roy and I to replace the sink. No problem Monday too at 1 pm. 




Here are some of sinks I think they want. They told us they would go buy it and let me know. 


Okay now this is for Wednesday of this week. We went out and bought lumber and supplies for building a small deck and steps for Mary Ann. Start it Thursday. 


On my way to the Dart's meeting for the new season. 



Nice turn out there will be 18 teams this year. Over all we should have some fun. 
Folks I am still having fun and enjoying a great life, how about you? 
He is right along side of you and all you have to do is ask HIM for HIS help. HE LOVES YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...