Monday, October 29, 2018

We had a chance to finish up the week with easy jobs.



Well first of all Miss Wells called and asked if we could trim the nuts (seeds) off of her palm trees? No problem. Then got another call from Donna the same thing, trim the palm trees. These calls came in on Thursday. Then while doing Donna's, Janice stopped by and ask if we could do hers? Hey we are here and have the tree trimmer. So that was our Friday. Which we did and took this load to the land fill. Hey we made $40.each, in less than 3 hours. Traveling and all.
Oh mean while that same morning I sat down on one of the chairs and the legs gave out. 




These are the chairs around my dinning room table. I noticed the legs were a little loose. But not tighten them right away. My laziness cause this break. 


So I needed to do a little more repair to line everything up. It feels solid and secure. So now the bolts are glued in and they should not loosen up at all. Prayerfully the legs will hold folks up. I put it in the back so to remind me Maybe check it before you sit down? 
Hey not sure about you, but church was fun yesterday. Our Pastor Craig always has a good teaching and yesterday was talking about consequences. 
Mistakes we make and sometimes thing that other do to us. 
It all boils down to how do we handle it? 
I know it all falls in His hands and we need to man up and let Him repair it. 
Folks life goes on and we need to thank HIM each day for another day to bless others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...