Sunday, October 28, 2018

I really look froward in playing Pickle Ball.


If you look up above RAINBOW. It was such a great site to see. You can even see the purple on the bottom. 





At the end of playing, I lost all three games. Oh Well. Some days are good an some are not. I still had some fun. 




This is the porch and steps we were working on Wednesday. They are done and I am very proud how they came out. Yet guys and gals we are not carpenters. But we work well together and at the end Mary Ann loved it. 
All I do is say Thank you Jesus for wisdom and the opportunity to help others out. 
Are you going to church this morning. Remember to THANK HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...