Saturday, October 27, 2018

Okay another project. This one is going to be some fun too.


Now you remember the lumber we bought a couple of days ago? Well this is for this project. Building a small deck with steps. 


I am so blessed to have Roy working along side of me. The reason I say that is. He is the one with ideas and it looks like this one is going to work out too. 
I remember may years ago, folks would say two heads are better than one. 
Thank you Lord for this friendship. 


I can tell you this, this chop saw saved our butts. The reason is the lumber is still wet and my little battery saw would not cut it. But this saw, she did a good job. 






It was a long day, but the steps and deck are up and looking like we know what we are doing???? 
Praise Him and thank Him today for another breath of air. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...