Saturday, October 06, 2018

It is so neat to start a week off, with some work.


This is Dale's home. She would like us to replace both of her toilets. This is #1. It really went well on both of them. . 



This one took me about 20 minutes to get taken out and put the new one in





Over all I think pulling and putting the new ones in took about hour and half. 


This is the insides of the Delta toilet. I think it is called the Tuner style. It cost around $170. with tax. You can see the tank bolts don't even go into the tank itself. There is a small channel under it that the tank bolts go into.So this really is a no brainier. NO LEAKS AT ALL.


She even offered us a couple of beers. But as Roy and I don't drink we dropped them off at his sister's (Ruthy)  home. There she has company all the time. 
We stopped by and checked on the new bath her two nephews were putting in. 




It really will be nice when finished. 
Mean while we needed to take the two toilets an the old tube that we cut out of here a couple of days ago to the land fill. 








Well the sad part is we had to drive up the mountain an drop our load. There is dumpsters near the scales. But I was told to drive up #3 sign, which is the trash mount. We made it up there and back with no problems. 
Toilets and the plastic tub and walls are very heavy, my truck weighted 4420, normally with Roy and I in it 4120 pounds. I had to pay $4.77 Not bad for what we dropped off. 
Over all great day and all is well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...