Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Well we have another roof leaking. Folks we are not roofers, but try to help other out.



Okay not sure if this is the roof or the window being open all the time. I climbed up on the roof an found out there has been many repairs on here. 
There is another leak in the front bedroom. I didn't talk a picture of that. I should have. 






Okay we have used this stuff on folk's roofs a couple of times. Even did Roy's Florida room. It works. I am not sure but many years ago, I used a sealer called Kool Seal. I can not find it any more. So we are using this stiff called Sta Kool. It feels like the same stuff and it goes on very thick. 









We put it on and prayerfully it will work. 


The cost of this stiff is like $80. a five gallon pail. Plus the labor to put it on. So she has about $800.00 invested in this. Compared to $6,700.00 for a new roof. 
I really hope and pray this works and she is safe for now. 
Okay today is Tuesday the 2nd, we are going back to her home to repair and ceiling. You know spray the mildew (bleach) and use Kill's paint to cover up the stains. 
Time will tell after we cover up the stains about the leaks. 
Folks like I tell everyone, I will try to repair something and do our best and see what happens. 
I am very blessed to have Roy as a helper and a good worker too. We really do, do a lot of stuff around this park. So in the end I say we are very blessed too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...