Thursday, October 11, 2018

Almost caught up this is Thursday. I know because I played Pickle Ball.




It really is nice to get some what caught up on this blog. I like to be a day or two off. But since all the traveling I have been doing. 


This is Bridget's mom's home. They got a new roof about two months ago. But the Florida room in back has a small leak and the carport up front does too. 





So I used the Sta Kool sealer on it. we had some left from the last roof. So we will see what happens.That same day it did rain for a short time. I have not heard back form her, YET. But I guess it is all well. 
Hey this morning would be the true test. It came down in buckets. I guess it is from Micheal the hurricane that is heading north now. It started raining at 4 am and didn't stop until 5 am. So like I said today if there are any leaks she and others will be calling me. 
Hey folks I am not a roofer or do I want to became one. I just tried to fix small projects and if they work great, if not try again. 
It really is fun trying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...