Wednesday, October 03, 2018

A couple of electric outlets, repairs.


Oay the foks here want us to put in a outside outlet. So took the outlet out and drilled a hole to the outside. 


Wella it is in and it even works??? 




This is another outlet on the inside of the living room. The switch was falling out of the wall. It looks like someone tried to take it out and the little tips that hold it in place, fell off. 
You can see what kind of junk this it. There are three sets of wires in this outlet. 


All I did was put all the black wires together. Then the same with the white ones. I just left one of the leads a little longer to use on the outlet. It even worked. Praise Him 


We have found out working on mobile homes there really is a difference. But at the end it works, all I can do it PRAISE HIM AND THANK HIM. The reason I say all that is, He is the One that lets me do this work and I can walk away and not worry about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...