Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Have you gotten your flu shot, YET?


I went down last Monday, an there was a couple ahead of me. The real neat thing is Publix's is giving out $10.00 gift card if you get them done there. 


Now the reason I am writing about this today is, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE $10.00 GIFT CARD. Look in the right hand corner, 10/10/2018




Roy and had a chance to help a young lady (Bridget)  out by moving her stuff out of the storage shed, back to her mom's house. So I wish I took some picture of this storage place. It looks very new. Every where you walk the lights go as motion detectors. Plus it is all air conditioned. They even have a elevator. too. I think this place had four stories. Hey everything fit in the first load. 
Her shed now is emptied out and she will be saving $130. a month. We were going to seal in parts of her carport and Florida room. But the rains came. 
Something to do on Thursday the 4th. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...