Thursday, October 04, 2018

This is last Wednesday really exciting things happening.


I am no sure but I think Roy and I did a small job this morning? 
But I came home and thought, it is time for a oil and filter change. Drain the oil and  put a new oil filter and done. 


You can see how dirty it really is. This is 3800 miles. 
Mean while the recycling guys came along to pick up recycling stuff. The  place I live they usually have a large yellow truck that has Spanish Lakes Recycling on the side of it. Those guys would separate the card board and plastic. 





I see these guys are just throwing it all in one big truck. The reason I am talking about this. It came up in our HOA meeting that same night. 


It really is good that placing like Advance Auto and Auto Zone take the old oil and recycle it too. I remember one time, changing my oil, what do I do with it after wards? I have poured it down storm drains before. But now this is so much better and cleaner for our environment. 


This is our HOA meeting that is starting up tonight for the new year. Plus Deb (VP of HOA) brought up that the yellow truck is not going around any more to pick up recycling. Our garbage collectors are picking it up now. But Just recycling thing. They will sort it out at their place. 


This is one of the officers that stop by each meeting and tell us about different things that are happening in our neighborhood and surrounding areas. 


These are our board members. I am on the board too. I get to put up the sign out front. Then go pick up the donuts. 


We sure had a nice turn out this first night. I think I heard Pati say 89 folks. Hey our snowbird season will not really start until after Thanksgiving. (140 (avg) show up.
 Over all it went well. No main problems, just recapping from our last meeting in May? 
As our new year starts, there are a couple of items I am trying to make happen. 
I am the over seer of these projects below. 
One is our sign for the front of the property and then Steve (HOA President) He would like to redo our website. Which is pretty much nothing I know about. But I made contact with Jim, he over sees it. So prayerful this next week Jim and I will be able to get together and just start something up. 

Over all the meeting went well and I look forward in seeing all the neat things that are to come. 
It really does come back to what does Winn owner of the park wants done. 
But in the end all I can say is we are trying to improve things around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...