Friday, October 19, 2018

Another Sunday at the beach. No Red Tide here.



 I have been really trying to keep my tan. So every Sunday after church I come down to this beach, on Hutchinson Island. 
 After wards I usually drive over to Aldis But today I thought maybe I cane get a little bit more stuff I need at Walmart. 

When I was growing up there is a farm in Webster Mayer's I am thinking this is the same Mayer's that is near my old high school R.L.Thomas. 



I remember my dad driving over there to get our apple cider and apples every fall time. 
Then to see it in Walmart. That is pretty awesome. 
It was funny I was going to buy some and then I saw the price. 
Wow I really am a cheap guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...