Thursday, October 18, 2018

That right on another drive south.



Okay I came south one more time. My main reason was to see a good friend and his wife. That would be Monty and his lovely wife. They live in the Bahamas. The real neat thing was the guys I use to hang out with in Nassau were here for a Men' s retreat. They were all staying at the same hotel. The Hampton in Plantation, Fl I got there pretty early hoping the guys were still having breakfast. Which they were. I sat around with them until the class was going to start. So I asked if we could take a group picture? 
Okay these are the guys that are very much involved with Calvary Bible, of Nassau, Bahamas. 
Left to right, Micheal, Pastor Nickolas (youth pastor) Patrick, Shadeville, Rodney,Shawn, Kevin, Erold and Wilfred Jack. He is the over seer of this trip. 
It was really nice to just hang with these guys until Monty gets back. 


I sat in the lobby waiting for Monty. But I sat there and no show. 




Okay, him and his wife are out shopping. I guess I will hang out with these guys some more? I sat in the classes and really enjoyed going over this book. 

Patrick did a wonderful teaching. I believed everyone got something out of it. Afterwards they took a break. Going out to lunch. They even offer to pay for my lunch. With was very nice of them. I know we were all there for each other while I lived in Nassau. So I really did appreciate that. 





We went to a place called Cheddar;s Restaurant. It was a little ways down the road, but worth the trip. The guys all pretty much ordered the ribs. I got a good tasty hamburger. So I asked to take a couple more shots of them. 
Hey these guys are Godly guys and really trying to walk with Him. 
We got back to the hotel and I texted Monty again. He hasn't got back there yet. So I said my good byes and left for home. 
Hey I am very blessed to be able to know I have good Christian brothers I could call on at anytime.
I hope I will be getting over there near the end of Nov. 
We will see what Our Lord has planned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...