Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another week winding down.


I thinK Monday of this same week I got a call to take a look at Doris's deck in back of her home. Well Friday Roy and I went over to see what she needed. Well as we were talking with her and her one son. They were telling us how his dad built this deck almost 30 years ago. Well looking at it and thinking boy this is going to be a big ticket item. Richard her son, thought maybe we could just replace some of the boards? 



As you look under here. You can see the supports are rotten out too. Okay, we told them that we would come back and wash the deck off and see if that is possible. I really don't think any one has use this deck for many years. So why waste her money on this? We will see this coming Monday morning how bad it really is. 


Now we got a call from Joe. He lives in  another park called Spanish Lakes Fairways. It is about 10 miles down the road. So this is Joe and Frank looking at Frank's sink and faucet. Well his wife Nancy wants a deeper and one opening sink. Plus the faucet is needed to be replace too. 
So right after talking with them, Roy and I had to go to Home Depot for something? But looking at the sinks there



I really hope they buy this one. The drain is in the middle and it should not be that big of a job. 



Then this is Saturday morning. The folks are all out to play Pickle Ball. Hey I got to play three times and I got luck to win 2 of the games. 
I just had a good partner to help this old body of mine out. 
Like I have talked about before, folks we all need to keep pushing and plugging along. Older I get it gets harder to do things and we all need to get some exercise each day in. 
It is by His grace I keep on going back and doing things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...