Thursday, November 01, 2018

Okay folks I had a chance to fill out a absentee ballot.


Yes I enjoy the time to sit down and read over all things that are on the ballot, for Nov 6th 2018. So I am so happy to say my ballot is in and all is well. 
This above is just a sample ballot to look over before you vote. The funny thing was it was the same as the absentee ballot. 


I really hope and pray everyone comes out and votes. Folks as I look o Facebook and other means of media. Us, USA we are more divided than I ever remember being. So your vote is a way to help bring our nation back some what to normal???? Prayerfully. 





This is the intersection of Kings Highway (Turnpike Feeder Road) and Indrio Road. This has been like this since the 24 of Oct. They are telling us it will be back to normal in a month or so. 




I just drove around different ways to see how to get here and there. 


My main reason is to get to the Salvation Army trailer. So I can drop off the clothes and shoes. There is a woman (Dale) that lost her hubby about two months ago. So she was cleaning out his closet. She thought of me and asked if I would like some of his clothes? Sure but as I got them back to my place the shoes were to small and the shirts were really nothing I would wear. I did get a couple of T shirts. So I wanted to drop them off and found out the trailer was closed, on Saturday? 
I drove over to the Goodwill on Osol and dropped them off an walked around and only found a small picture frame. 


Okay why do I need a picture frame? Not sure, because I have empty picture frames all around my house now? But I liked it and it is medal. Very well made.Hey $.99 how do you go wrong? 


Oh while out a filled my tuck up at Cumberland Farms.(Route 70) That is correct $2.54.9 a gallon. That is a great price too. 
Overall very relaxing, Saturday and just enjoy the weather too. Cool and dry. 
At the end of next week (Wednesday the 7th of Nov.)  there will be 
NO MORE POLITICAL ADS ON TV AND ALL THE JUNK MAIL SHOULD STOP TOO.
Praise HIM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...