Sunday, November 18, 2018

This little dog is Pugsley. Donna's little one.




I am sorry I don't remember what his shirt saids. But this is my first house for Christmas Lights. During the Summer Roy and I put the Command hooks up for these lights. So today was a piece of cake. Just had to string them up and all is well. 


They even work!!!
This day I have some more small jobs to do. 



This is my neighbor Brenda. She has been starting to get a small leak in the roof. Above her bathroom. You can see the roof has some soft spots here. So she had some of the roof sealer left from the last time she sealed her roof. (2 years ago) 



So I use the remainder of what she had left and spread it out as far as I could. Plus very heavy too. 
She actual came up and looked at what I did and we both say Lord protect this roof. 
From here I went over to Larry's house. He just needed a couple of bushes trimmed back. A couple of day before I came over and opened up all his clam shell awnings. He has his house on the market for sale, now. So during the night the branches were hitting the window in his bedroom. So they got trimmed down and all is done for the day. 
I really enjoy doing these small jobs. Not much to do but I walk away with w few bucks in my pocket. The folks are happy the job is done. 
As today is Sunday for me. I am wondering about what do you have planned out for today??? 
I really hope and pray you take some time and stop by your churches and give Him Praise for all He did this last week and the week to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...