Sunday, November 25, 2018

I am putting Friday and Saturday together.


This is at Race Track gas station. I filled up my truck ($2.27.9) and went in to get a large drink. While coming back out I saw this. This young lady has her hood up. I think she was checking her oil? 
That is a very rare thing to see. Not just because she is a woman. But, every time I fill my truck up. I always check the oil and water. 
I know my truck has over 243000 miles on it. So I need to make sure she is full and ready to go. 


I needed to stop at the post office. There I got a stop order for my mail. While I am gone for those three weeks. 


This is Bonita's guest bathroom. She told me about a water leak that she believes is coming from under the bowl. But as I got down under the toilet. I noticed the tank was loose. So looking a little deeper. It is the bolts holding the tank in place. Thinking NO. But I just tighten them up and all is well. 



Plus the bowl was a little loose too. All is looking good now. I put a piece of paper towel under the tank for two days. NO LEAKS PRAISE HIM. 
I have tried to replace those bolts and sometime they just don't seal correctly. I even have had to seal them in with some caulk. 
But for now all is looking good there. 


This is Greg, you can see he loves to joke around and have some fun. 


Well while here in Winter Haven I have been seeing ads on the TV for $.89 pancakes, at Burger King. 


They were pretty good. 


While I was in Lowes for something. I saw this display for carpet cleaning. 
WOW $29.99 for 24 hours??? 
I went to Walmart thinking, they are pretty much the only ones that rent machines? 



Plus the cleaning solution was $4.00 cheaper too. 
Oh well I will remember this the next time. Maybe??? 
Folks I am back home now and getting ready to go to church and then I have a very small job for Miss Wells. Clean her windows with the garden hose cleaner. Not sure how good it works. But she thinks is is great product. 
Well as my time here is winding down. I need to get everything in the suit cases and be ready to fly out tomorrow. 
So please take the time today to stop by your church and have a nice talk with our Lord Jesus Christ.
We all need to thank HIM for all we have and don't have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...