Friday, November 23, 2018

I relly hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I sure did.


Well yesterday I was telling you about playing darts. I took a picture while sitting here yesterday at McDonald's. But it would not down load then. So I was talking about doubling out. You need 22 points to win the game. So if you look at 9am on this board you can see the number 11. The smaller rings gong around the board . The out side one is doubles and the inside one is triples. 
So you need 22 points to win. Shoot at the 11 and the outside ring. YOU WIN. 




Okay as my first day here in Winter Haven, Bonita and I rented a carpet cleaner. I went to Walmart and got it. It cost $37.+ to rent for 24 hours long. The cleaner was $25.+ So if you can find someone that does this for a living, it might be cheaper to have them come over and do the cleaning for you? 
Oh well need to get it done and ready for family. 



These are the two small kittens that my cousin has now. They are so cute. Running here an there. 




The cleaner did pretty good. I brought over my plastic runners from my home for now, to use. 




Okay got that done, cleaning. I took the renal back and needed to pick up a couple of items for Thanksgiving dinner. This place was crazy. The shelves were some what empty.  


Oh here is the sweet potato's are???? 



The marshmallows were not on the shelf but in the middle of the aisles. 


I now all this is gone by now. This was for Thanksgiving Black Friday deal last night, at 6pm. 




Everything was wrapped up and notes saying will not ring up until Thanksgiving after 6pm. 
Well I wanted to go last night, but why??? 
I really don't need anything. There are some wants??? But maybe during or after Christmas?
So I really hope and pray you all had a wonderful day yesterday and wish you a great Black Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...