Thursday, November 15, 2018

I think this is our last big job for now.


This is our neighbor across the street from us. His name is Vince and his girl friend is Donna. Well as we have been talking with Vince a lot. He asked if we could put down a nice wood floor over their bathroom floor and a new toilet? The floor is still in good shape so there no sub flooring is needed. 


Took all the base board off the walls. Ready to get this done and off of our list. 


This is like the best flooring we have put down. The reason is say all that is, It is good and heavy and snaps together very nicely. I think each box weighted about 30#. Good stuff. 




Winding down and looking good too. 



Got the toilet in with very little troubles. I can not speak on how nice these toilets go together and don't leak or rock at all. Very well made and like putting these in. Delta Turner. Have everything you need expect the hose to the water feed. Everything else tho. 



We didn't put the molding back on. Vince wants to paint the walls first. Him and Donna love it and that is all that counts. The reason I say our last big job, well Roy and his lovely wife Pat left for New Jersey the next day (Tuesday). I will do a couple of small jobs around here, but need to wait until I get back on Dec 13 for anything big. 


On Monday night I drove down to Whispering Pines Park in Port Saint Lucie. to play pickle ball. I did and boy these guys wore me out. 
It really is a good work out, but they play hard and some of them are much younger. 
It is okay. We all need a challenge to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...