Monday, November 26, 2018

Driving home, on Saturday afternoon, I heard race cars.


I took this picture leaving. But this is the race track I could hear from 655 highway. It was kinda neat to hear them. It brings many memories back to me.









I pulled in and looked around and saw it was $30. to be in the pit area. I just drove around and out again. 
Folks memories are very special to hold on to. But don't live in the pass. 
As I live in a retirement area. I hear many people talking about the pass. Like I said that is great to do, I have noticed more like the pass than now. 
Over all live your life to the fullest an see what God has for you today. 
As for me I am getting ready, ready to drive south again. This time to the Tri Rail and then to the airport. There I will be flying out at 2? pm. 
Meanwhile if you think of praying, say a prayer or two for Tim and Felicia. They are flying out of Wisconsin. To here and then over. We will be on the same flight. Maybe not with the snow storm. I have not head yet if they are for a go. 
I will try to keep up with this blog. But as going to the Nassau, Bahamas might not happen to often. 
I am looking forward in seeing old friends and just trying to help here an there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...