Thursday, November 22, 2018

I am putting up more Christmas lights.


Well this is Donna's home. I was here last week putting up her lights. But she went out an bought another string of the them. So I added clips to hold them up and they are all up now. She told me after (26th everything is 50% off or more) Christmas she will be buying more lights to go all the way around the house. 



This is is Randy and Ellen's home. Last year we did the hard work putting the clips up and then the lights. So the light went up easy. But she had a bunch more of displays to put out this year. It took me about 3 hours to get everything out and up. 
There is a couple more items to put out. But she told me the she would be able to to that later on. 


These are the Dart teams. On Tuesday evening we play darts as teams. I think there are now 18 teams. 



Hey we tried our best, BUT lost two more games.(2/wins and 4 lost) We are scoring well. But it it the double out we keep loosing. 
Playing 501 near the end of the scoring, you have to double out the last score. 
Example: You need 22. So you shoot for double 11's. I thinking you might be reading this and saying what is double out? 
On the dart board there are 20 number go around the board. 
But on each number there is a spot for double the number or even triple the number.
I took picture of a dart board but I am using McDonald's inter net Not working to good. 

Folks today is Thanksgiving Day. 
I really pray that each and everyone of us, really try to remember to thank our Loving Lord for all we have and what happens in our lives. 
Some days are not always good ones. But we need to still thank HIM for those days too. 
The reason is if we had great day each day. We would not need HIM.
PRAISE HIM THANK HIM TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...