Tuesday, November 20, 2018

It is so beautiful at the beach.


Yes I am at the beach on Sunday morning and just hanging out. This is a tower that is at this one beach I go to. The beach was pretty quite this day. 


Not sure why the gas prices are going down??? But I love it. I have been travel many miles these last a couple of months. 


This is in Fort Pierce area.
I was driving south yesterday Fort Lauderdale area. and saw the price down to 2.29.9


I had to stop at Walmart for a couple of items. Then I saw this, wow kinda neat. 



I guess this would be a fun game for the family that comes down here on vacation. Then  they can remember all the places they went to. 
You can see I am running out of things to talk about. 
Today is Tuesday and I will be putting up Christmas lights for a customer. 
So this is my last job before I go to Winter Haven and then Nassau, Bahamas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...