Saturday, November 17, 2018

Tennis anyone?

This must be Wednesday? You can see we are playing tennis. I did get a chance to take a break. We had a full house. 14 players. The park is filling up again. I see why? Have you looked at the weather up north? Snow and cold weather is happening. 
Praise The LORD I am here. 



These are the steps we did about three weeks ago. She bought the stain she wanted and asked me to put it on there. 



It came out looking pretty good I think. I myself like more of a clear stain. But this is the color she got. She is happy I am happy. I did a couple of other jobs around the house. But all is well. 
You can see she has another project coming up. This guy name John is doing that one. I guess along the front of her house she wants a rock bed. Then down the road she will put in flowers? 
So it is nice to help and make a few bucks here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...