Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sunday doing a couple of things.


This is Miss Wells' home. She called me on Friday asking about cleaning, her outside windows? 
Thinking after church (Sunday) I can do that? 
But I got another call from Randy and his wife Ellen. I put up Christmas lights around the front of their home (on Tuesday last week) and the wind blew some of them off the hooks. 
So after church I went there first. I just bought some wrap ties this week-end and use them to keep them up and in place. Prayerfully.


While I was at Lowes while in Winter Haven I bought this glass cleaner. Miss Wells told me that works and that is what she wants done on her windows. No problem. After I got Randy's Christmas light up again. I drove over there and washed her widows with this cleaner. She asked me to get down some Christmas boxes, in her shed. All is well. She was very happy and I was too. 


Okay, got back home and packed for my trip to Nassau, Bahamas. This bag is for Billy and family. 


What everything in there the weight was 49.5. Great 50 is the limit. 
Got my stuff all packed (in another bag) and ready to go south again and get on the Tri Rail. For the airport. 
My Lord has been very much part of all that has been going on around me and blessing me at the same time. 
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...