Monday, November 19, 2018

I have been out shopping.


Okay I know I have written about this place before. But I need something that I know they have and very cheap. This is the UP store in Vero Beach. Earlier Vince and I went out to get a bagel at Brooklyn Water Bagels. 
Hey take a look at this hibiscus in front of the bagel joint. 

They are so beautiful and big. 


That is correct I got 6 boxes of Cap'n Crunch Berries. Why so many??? Well I am getting ready to fly over to Nassau Bahamas next week. The place I am staying at is Billy and Leah home. Well they have many visitors during the winter months. So they ask for some items. 
Well this time this was on the list. I will share other items before I leave. 



Okay now look at the price at the end. I got 6 boxes of Cap'n Crunch for HOW MUCH????
That is correct = $2.58. 
Remember now six boxes, they are close to expiration date. 

Well today is Monday and I am on my way to the dentist down in Fort Lauderdale. That is correct I drive to Ft Laud (120 miles each way)for my teeth to get some work done on. 
There are three reasons, 
One her and her staff treat me like I am family.\
Two, her hands are very small and I don't have to open my mouth that far.
Three, her prices are very much below the market prices. 
I am very blessed to know of her and staff. 
This should be my last run down there for the year. I am getting two crowns put on today. $1,200 for both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...