Friday, November 02, 2018

We are so blessed here in Fort Pierce. NO RED TIDE HERE.



Okay after church I took a ride down too Hutchinson Island and checked out how the red tide was doing here. 
Praise the Lord, none here at all. The shore line has been pushed back a little. But no red tide here. 
The beach was very light for folks today. The reason is there was a cold front (65) that came thru on Saturday evening. So this place will be jumping later on It is only 10:30 am Sunday. 




Then I stopped by the Jetty. This place was looking great too. No red tide here. Just like I was talking about the light turn out. Same here early and a little chilly. 






Here some one dropped some bread crumbs. These little guys need to eat too.
Over all beautiful sky and the water was looking really nice too. The sand is pushed back a little more since we have had a couple of super moons. Plus higher tides don't help any. 
Folks I just love walking along the beach here. The folks that are out are some what friendly and that is what life is about. 
Got back home made a nice roast and enjoyed just laying around the house. I did some house work too. 
I real do love living here an just the beauty I see each day, I am blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...