Saturday, December 01, 2018

On my way to Nassau, Bahamas,




This is on my way to the Tri Rail in Fort Lauerdale. 



The fog was getting worst as I drove south. 


As I park my truck in the Tri Rail parking lot. I am under a light an close to the station. I pretty much try to park in this area every time. I will explain later on why I park here. 


I had a choice drive right to the station, or stop at Arby's first. Time wise I thought I better get, to the station there and get my ticket an just wait until I get into Nassau for lunch. I had 20 minutes to play with. I am glade I didn't stop at Arby's. I was still hungry tho. 



As I was sitting on the train, I saw this sign an now maybe you can understand why I park at the Tri Rail. I only pay $3.75 for a ticket to the airport. That is all there is to tell. 
No charging for parking. The parking lot has security. 
I have done this many times an not sure why there is not more folks taking this route??? 



I got off the train an they pick you up in a bus. Then take you to the airport. Great an wonderful. 


A little crowed. Not to bad. 


Went thru security an all is well. Beautiful Christmas tree. 


What a beautiful view. 


I meet Tim an Felicia at the airport. They flew in on another Southwest plane. The real funny thing is. Tim an Felicia sat right next to me. Their seats were 33C 33B. you can see I was 33A. really kinda of neat. As you fly Southwest you need to call 24 hours before to fly out, for a seat. Tim told me they called right at the time they need to be like one of the first. I din't even think of it until it was pass, like two or maybe three hours when I called. We all got the same roll of seats. I just think that is NEAT. 




As you wait around to get your bags. Then we went outside to have billy pick us up. 


This is my good friends Tim and Felicia. We had a change to get some what caught up on all that is going on since the last time we saw each other.
 We all here now an just enjoying ourselves. 
I know I am far behind on days here. We flew out on Monday and today is Saturday. 
I don't always have time to work on this blog. So we will see what happens. 
The weather is beautiful an so happy to see my friends that live here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...