Saturday, December 29, 2018

It is so nice to be home again.

 My sunrise since I got back. 



This is Friday and I am at the tennis courts loving it. Every muscle ache and pain are being worked out. Feeling great after wards.


I stopped off at the Up Store. I remember these when I was a little kid. My grandma always had theses. 


I can imagine we all need this down here?
Not sure why they would even carry this?
Maybe they know something that we don't??? 


I have am trying to get into the Christmas Spirit still. So I went and saw this. I really did enjoy it. 
It is nothing like the real nutcracker. I don't think so. I have never seen the original. I might be wrong?





It was really nice to see some folks at the mall here. Hey it is Christmas time. 



This one window was set up to show about Dodger Town in Vero here. 
This is where their minor leagues and spring training baseball teams started at. They use this facility for many years. 
Someone just put a bunch of money into this park and they are going to make it great again. I heard it is going to be a all facility for baseball, lacrosse, football, softball, swimming, crew rowing and rugby. They are trying to make this place great again. 
I really didn't know that this place had all this? 



Yes here is Santa Claus. The children look like they are really enjoying their time here. 


This is a new Christian cafe' It looks like a real nice place and well decorated.




I am not sure but I think this is called Oceans Cafe' plus I think they have a book store and even a church here? I think? 

I in the front there were folks entertaining us with Christmas Songs and just very relaxing area to sit. 
Well The next couple of blogs will get us up to date prayerfully. 
I think this is Friday Dec. 14th. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...