Sunday, December 02, 2018

We are here an ready to rock an roll.


This is my buddy Billy. He is the one we will be staying at an helping out too. You know little work project here and there. 


Needed to stop and get some food. This is called Fresh Market. It's  location  is on the west side of the island. (near the airport) 













When ever I come over here. People always ask is it cheaper to live here or not??? 
Well if you look I think you can figure it out? 


This is a nice area to just hang out at and enjoy something to eat or drink. 
We are now on our way back to Billy's home. 



They were building this the last time I was here in Jan. It is open. Not sure what is playing or the cost but it is new here and it will be a hit for a little while. 
Bahamians love new things. So we will see what happens. 


This is the Slater Family and Tim and Felicia. 
It is so neat to be here and just see my old family and friends. 
I am not sure all that will be happening while here. But I know I will enjoy some resting too. 
Praise HIM for all you have and don't have. He is running the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...