Thursday, December 06, 2018

Hey this is still Tuesday at the ALC


Folks this is why the Adventure Learning Centre is here. For the children that live here. They get a chance to hear about God's Word and see His creation. 


This is my old friend Rue. I saw her on the other side of the pasture and I called her name and she came to me. That was neat. When ever I would work in the pasture with her in there, she would come from behind and rub her nose against my back side. 


This looks like Papa's kids. Papa has been part the ALC for over 8 years. I am not sure where he was that day. But sure looks like one of his. 


While I was walking around with Mark, we look at this and that. Picked up the hood on the train and see the support was broken. So we fixed it up and all is well again. Then looking at the seats in front of the train. 


The passenger side seat was in much better shape than the driver seat. So we pulled the passenger seat off and put it on the driver side. 


Looking pretty rough. 





While under the train, looking at different things. The brakes are not working again. Trying to get the emergency brake to work. Noticed the cable going from the handle to the drum is rusted thru. Need a new one. 


Aaron was looking at what I tried to explain about the brakes. 
By God's grace he is willing and open to see what is broken and try to fix it. 


This is Logan. hey all three of us worked on the switching  of the seats and all is done. 
Then we all went over to look at what lumber we had and get some what ready for the next day. 
We will be building a deck for the Dinning Hall entrance. 
Hey folks it is so good to see how God has had His hands on this place, know it is all about HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...