Sunday, December 30, 2018

This is the week-end before Christmas




I am not sure where I took these pictures, but she sure is a beautiful looking machine. 
I left Saturday morning to drive over to my cousin's home, in Winter Haven. I got there and we needed to go get some groceries. Guess where??? That is correct Wall- Mart this day is called the crazy day for shopping. The last Saturday before Christmas. 




It was fairy busy. hey we were standing in line. One of the cashier asked if we were checking out? Sure are. Her and a couple of other staff checked us out near jewelry desk. 
That was a nice surprise.
Got back to her house and cooked our Christmas dinner. 


This is my cousin Bonita. We had a wonderful dinner and even watched a couple of Christmas movies. 


At the end of the evening I said my good byes and time for bed. 


Got up early in Sunday and started driving back home. Boy it sure was foggy. 
But make it home and did a couple of small jobs for a guy named Larry. Relax the rest of the day and then went over to a friend's house and took a drive around her neighborhood. 





The pictures really did show how nice everything was. So now I am some what in the Christmas mood. 
Over all He has been so good to me and I just need to remember all He has done for me and what is ahead in my life.
 Praise HIM today as you go to church. 
This is what this whole season is a bout Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...