Thursday, December 13, 2018

What a beautiful view. I am so blessed to see each morning's sun come up.


Yes folks how could anyone look at that and say what God? 
I know He is in control. 
Praise HIM today. 


These are the water supply for the Slater household. They get rain water and there is a well pump hooked up too. This way they are not using city water, which is very expensive. . 


Today is the start if a new beginning. The Slater's are getting all new kitchen cabinets. 
This is the crew that will make is happen. They are subcontracted from CBS of The Bahamas. Which is like a small Home Depot. But all the cabinets are from the states. These guys and one girl are putting the together. 



A lot of gluing and brands to get them together correctly. Plus they put a finish on the back of them that protect the wood from all kinds of bugs and some what water proofs too. 



Mean while Billy and Tim are sealing the legs with the same stuff. This way if there is ever a flooding problems the cabinets are some what protected. 
Over all I pretty stand here all day doing this and that. 
Folks the time is flying by as I am writing this. It is Thursday Dec 13, now. I will be flying out at 1:25pm. I will keep talking about the Bahamas this next week or so. I have many pictures to share and stories too. 
Overall I am well rested and just so happy I came here and saw so many of my friends.
Now my body really has not been get any exercising at all. So I need to get back into my routine. Playing tennis and pickle ball. Plus ride my bike. 
I still have a prayer request for my good friends that are still hanging out there. They really can use those prayers these next couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...