Monday, December 31, 2018

On the road again. Yes I am.


I got up on Wednesday morning and took a ride. Yes I need my fix before I get to the job site. 



This is the Halo Rescue No Kill Shelter in Sebastian. This is the place I brought Max, about four months ago, my old cat. He was taken good care of and they found him a nice new home. Over all I really did like the way they do this place. 

As I was driving I kept on looking over to the Inter Coastal to see about the waves. The reason was that day a friend of mine was going out in her boat. To go fishing. I was concern about the winds and waves. She told me that it was a beautiful day to take the boat out. I think she told me that her and her grand son caught some nice looking fish that day. 


Well this is Reine's home in Satelite Beach. It is about 70 miles north of me. Well the reason I am here is, she would like to take the sink and toilet out and put in all new. 
Mean while when I was pulling into town we meet at Home Depot to buy the things she wanted. 


First thing, pulled out the vanity and medicine cabinet. 


As I measured the new cabinet, I see the electric outlet needs to be brought down about 4 " 



I was thinking get the hard job done first and this way the rest should flow pretty easy. 
I filled the hole and cracks with joint compound. Now let it dry and we will need to put something else over this area. 


Got the new toilet in and even painted behind the tan before I put it in. 






Now hook up the faucet an hoses. Drop the top on and checked it out to make sure where she wants it setting. She came in and helped me put the Liquid Nail on and set it in place. So during the night it would harden up and be in place the next morning. 


 Okay I got up an drove over to McDonald's and got a breakfast and large ice coffee. 
The day is going to be great. 
Now we took like three more trips to Home Depot to get this and that. It was only 6 miles away. But we should be in good shape now. 


We bought these tile the night before to see how they would work out. I think they are great and she likes them too. That is all that counts, what she wants. 
hey the customer is happy all it good. 



This is in the other bathroom. Her master bathroom. She wants to put in newt light and mover the two cabinets down about 8" 


She did buy two new lights for the hallway and the entrance at the front door. Got both them in pretty easily. 


Had to build up the wall behind the cabinets to make sure they are flesh with the tile. 



We went out and bought some tile nippers. This way I could trim and tile where I needed is cut off. To fit in the electric outlet box cover. 


Now I have a dilemma. How do I get this together???? 
I guess I need to go to Home Depot one more time???? 


As I looking out the back window I saw this beautiful beast standing there. 


This is Reine's grand son's dog. But you can see how much smaller he is compared to great dame. 

At the end of the day everything is done. Plus like I said before, if she is happy all is good. 







Okay one more trip to Home Depot for the P trap. 





Where she lives you need to take three bridges over to the main land to get to Home Depot. 


I had to buy all new stuff. It all works great and all is well. 



This is the front of her new house. 

On my way home again. Made a couple of bucks and looking forward in getting back into my own bed again. 
I am almost caught up here. The blog to date. 
I really just want to say Thank you Lord for another great year and look forward in seeing what He has planned out for this next one. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL. 
He (Jesus) loves and I do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...