Friday, August 17, 2018

A deal that I wish I knew about before. Salvation Army Thrift Store.


Not sure what day, but I went to Walmart for some clothes. Okay I spent over $50.00 on three pairs of shorts, Five T shirts. Now I know they are new too. BUT


Okay on Tuesday I took that trip south to Port Saint Lucie, park. Coming back I thought why not see if I can find some thing else to wear? 
Okay my mom showed me a trick many years ago. Take a tape measure with you to buy shorts or paints.. Why you say a tape measure? Well if you have ever been to a thrift store before. The cloths are not labeled like new clothes are. A tag saying size 36. So all you do is pick a pair out and measure the across the waistband of the shorts. Saying I am looking for 36" Now just need to find 18" That is 36 across. Then you can look for a label. Then try them on too. 
Okay I found 12 shirts =$14.00
5 pairs of shorts=$5.00
Total is $19.00 for what now??? 
On Tuesday at this Salvation Army Thrift Store is $1.00 for all clothes. 
Now I did take back one pair of shorts and the five T shorts and got $30.00 back. 
I know it took more time to buy at the thrift store. But I have time. 
REMEMBER I AM RETIRED!!!!
Praise HIM with your whole heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...