Tuesday, August 28, 2018

On Friday afternoon, left for Winter Haven.


I didn't hit rain until I got to Lake Whales. Then I was in it all the way to my cousin's (Bonita) home. Hey got there with no troubles, but it took me 2 plus hours to drive there. It is funny the GPS tell me 1 hour and 43 minutes??We sat around and got some what caught up. My main reason was to explain to her my final wishes. Got a great night of rest. Got up early and drove over to McDonald's and had breakfast and then went over to Staples and make some copies of my last will and other paper work for her and her brother (Greg) 
Got back and explained everything to her and will do the same when I get back from Baltimore, the end of Sept. With her brother Greg. 


Okay need to cut some grass. It has been a while since she has had it done. So the grass was pretty high in areas. 


This was kinda funny here, I would push down one row and the bag f the lawn mower was full again. 








At the end the lawn looks great.I filled up 6 bags of grass.  I took a shower and then we went shopping. Stopped at Long John Silver's for lunch. It really tasted really good. Plus the AW root beer was pretty good too. 
We got back and relaxed and watched a couple of movies, Pretty much I slept more than watched. 
I said my good byes and went to bed. Got up early and started out for home myself. 



It was a full moon that morning. 


I had to stop to wash my windshield off, the sun was straight ahead of me. As I am heading east. 
Got home safely and took a shower and went to church (The Crossing) Pastor Craig had a wonderful message about DON"T ARGUE. It really did talk to me. The reason I say that is. Where my home is there is a Kingdom Hall across the street from our entrance to our homes. I always think I should go over there and have a nice talk with those folks. But as I think about that message not my job. It is the Holy Spirit's 



Okay open my washer up and pulled my clean clothes out and guess who was in there? He or she made it thru the washing of my clothes. I am sorry to say after wards he or she didn't make it any farther. 
Over all I had a wonderful week-end seeing my cuz and just enjoying some rest.
 I am so blessed and today we, Roy and I help a couple of folks out by moving their mom to Ormond Beach area. 
Then on Thursday I will be flying out to Balt. Md. So prayerfully tomorrow is a day of rest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...