Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Monday night I took a ride south. Port Saint Luice.


I was on Craig's list and found out that a group of folks play pickle ball each Monday night. So I e mail them an I went. The park is call Whispering Pines. It is around 25 miles drive. 




These are the folks that showed up. Diane, Debbie, Don and Cheryl. Cheryl had her two collage age kids with with her too. They were playing already. 




Hey I had a chance to get a work out an improve my game a little more. 


As I was leaving I did notice how well the court are lite. As you stood on the courts there are four shadows of me and very well done lighting. Plus this place has 16 tennis court and not sure how many pickle ball. But there was plenty of them. Say 14. At the end I meet some nice folks and hopefully I will be back next week to just have something to do. 
Like I said it was a nice work out and new folks to hang with. 
Today should be a nice one. Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...