Sunday, August 19, 2018

Great ice cream and wonderful prices.


I had to stop by the doctor's office to get some paper work for some blood work. So as I was leaving the shopping area, I thought why not stop and get a ice cream? 



Okay this is a single scoop. The cone is extra, (waffle). But at the end this only cost $4.05. 




When you look around doesn't this place remind of a older shop you use to go to when you were younger? It sure does to me. The Candy Kitchen in Webster, New York. 
The people are so friendly there. 




The reason for so many shots of the cone, well each bit there is ice cream still there. Now to me that is a full loaded cone. 
Folks places like this are very far and few. So if you ever get down on Midway and US 1 in Fort Pierce, please check it out. It is worth the ride.
So what do you have planned for today (Sunday) are you going to worship our Lord today? 
Hey folks we get to do everything we want during the week, why not thank HIM for all you have and the time we have on this earth. Remember life is because He gave it to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...