Monday, August 27, 2018

Friday was a day to get all loose ends done.


This is Nina's home. we had to clean it an paint the shutter. Plus painted the screen door in front. 


The patio furniture came out really looking good. That was just by cleaning it. 



All that matters is she is very happy and loves her new look. 
After getting this done we did a couple other small projects. Then I drove to Winter Haven  to go see my cousin Bonita. 
I got there with no troubles at all. It just seemed like it took a little longer than normal. 2 hours plus. 
But we sat around and got caught up a little. I explained to her about what I have planned out at the end of my being here n earth too. 
Folks I know I have talked about this a couple of times. But we don't ever know when or where our time will end here on earth. Please make sure your family members are not the ones that have to deal with it. 
Our precious Lord wants us to be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...