Sunday, August 05, 2018

Day of relaxing.


Yes at the beach again. Folks this was done in the last week. I was here last Sunday and it was not washed out. 


I guess we had some big tides? Or what they call Super Moon? Not sure but it is washed out and very hard to climb up. I know I did it. but mean while my lower part of my body is now full of sand. I had to climb up on my knees to get up there. 




This beach I go to has a out look tower. So the grass and oat dunes are doing well, with the little rain we have gotten. 
I am very blessed to just take a drive for about 20 minutes and I am here. This is Hutchinson Island. 
I have told you this before. I live in a mobile home and cost very little. But I live near millionaires. 
Please take the time today to praise HIM. He is all you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...