Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What to do on Saturday? Why not go shopping?



This is their web page. But during the week on TV they have been advertising about coming over and checking out the new models of RV's 
Plus get a free lunch too. 


It really is impressive how big and beautiful this place is on the inside. Our salesmen was Ed. He moved up this way to get away from the craziest like I did. In Fort Lauderdale. As we were talking I found out him and his wife live in Spanish Lakes Fairways. That is the one next to 95. He told me it takes him about ten to fifteen minutes to get to work now. 



As looking at these, do you see these are Mercedes Benz. That is correct. Now look at the prices. You can buy a Class C, R.V. for less money than a car. I think this one was $78,000. 
It really is neat to see all the goodies you get when you buy one of these. 
Each RV as it own generator built inside. 


This one I asked Ed where is the drain for the shower? He told me that there is one, but not sure where? Hey how big of w bathroom do you need? I guess I could live with this one? 


Hey like I told Ed. we are here for some lunch and just hanging out. The lunch was very good. The potato  salad was from Sam's Club. It really tasted good. Plus the hamburg we good too. 



Now this was a Class A and it cost $300,000. 
But look at all you get. It really was beautiful. Inside and out. 



This is the last row on the inside. Like I said these are the big boys. $100,000 and up. 
At the end we walked around and saw some nice looking RV. Had a good lunch and went home. Now I want to buy one and travel around the USA and see everything. These really were impressive.
 But at the end, they are used cars. You drive them off the lot and the prices drop by many dollars. But they are still pretty. 
Maybe when I retire I will buy a used one and travel then??? 
Me retire, not a change.
Today is Tuesday and Roy and I get to take apart a bathroom. Then make is look great again. 
It is all by His power and wisdom we are able to do this. Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...