Monday, July 30, 2018

Taking a ride on Friday afternoon.


I have driven by this place many times. Always wondering how nice it is inside. They have a gate and as I was driving south I saw it was open and they are bring in many mobile homes. So I drove around and checked it out. I talked a guy that just moved there about 8 months ago. He was telling me how he enjoys it here and the prices, The one he owns was $64000. But the lot rent is cheap. I think he said less than $300.00. 








It really was nice looking place. They are planing on a sale I guess. There are (I think) 12 new homes just came in? 
Over all the park is very clean and nice. But not as nice as ours is. 
I am still blessed to live where I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...