Saturday, July 07, 2018

This is just one of the jobs we did this week.


I know I wrote about her place a couple of times. Pat. Well during the last or maybe before hurricane, one of her clam shells blew off an she had it replaced. Well the guy that put the new one up. didn't paint the siding after wards. So Roy is painting there. 


She was telling me about a rat or mouse problem under her sink. I am not sure where he or she came in. You can see someone enjoyed spraying two or three cans foam under here? I cleaned it all out. 


Not sure why the picture is blurry? But I got rite of all the foam and put in steel wool in all the holes. I still not sure where they got in at. She told me that she caught one under here before. so I put the trap back and we will see what happens. 


The sad part is the guy that replaced the clam shell and siding didn't even try to buy the correct siding. Oh well it is looking good now. The color matched really good. 
Hey I am loosing days here. I think this day we did two other jobs? 
One replacing bulbs and repairing a dresser leg. 
Then At Joe's put up a piece of plywood over his door in the shed/ I while back we put a piece of clear plastic over. The reason was the glass in the door was broken and he just wanted some thing over it to protect form the rain. So now we have plywood and painted it dark brown, to match the door. 

I thought I took a picture of it. 
Well I am very blessed to say we have work for another wee ahead. 
I guess I will be driving over to Winter Haven this morning to help out my cuz. She was telling me that the carport roof was banging. Not sure what it could be. I will find out today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...